Alternative advertising monetization options

Jo nas

Nov 24, 2013, 1:01:59 PM11/24/13
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Hey Shai,
in issue 657 you said that you will bring in alternative advertising options. Can you please tell us what you plan to do and do you have an approximate ETA for this?

Thanks,
Jonas

Shai Almog

Nov 24, 2013, 2:17:19 PM11/24/13
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
we don't have anything definitive yet. Its in our todo list and there are ~5 days to code freeze so this very much depends on how much work we have from now until the code freeze.
If it doesn't make it in to 2.0 then its postponed as the top priority in January. I don't want to commit to something that isn't working yet.

Jo nas

Nov 24, 2013, 3:05:21 PM11/24/13
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Ok, so here are some suggestions that can be accessed through .xml/REST and that provide mediation:
From what i heard they are all quite good. Would be really an awesome thing to get money out of J2ME/Blackberry apps through advertising..

Greetings,
Jonas

Shai Almog

Nov 25, 2013, 1:15:02 AM11/25/13
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Thanks. Since we got burned with the quality level of mediation frameworks I'm pretty hesitant on picking any of these guys right now.