Unable to Login to iOS Account from CodeNameOne

ash...@izealiant.com

Dec 5, 2018, 5:39:47 AM12/5/18
to CodenameOne Discussions
If you are experiencing an issue please mention the full platform your issue applies to:
IDE: Eclipse
Desktop OS : Ubuntu
Simulator
Device : iOS

Hi Team,

I want to generate new Certificate for iOS app. I also has valid itunesconnect apple id. But while login into it I am getting below error on the screen.
"REST Request failed due to internal CLI failure..."

Attaching the screenshot for reference. Kindly look into this issue and provide solution as early as possible. We are not able to build the iOS app due to this issue.

Regards
IZealiant
iOS-Login-Error

Shai Almog