new20w...@gmail.com

Jul 7, 2019, 11:53:20 AM7/7/19
to CodenameOne Discussions
If you are experiencing an issue please mention the full platform your issue applies to:
IDE: NetBeans/Eclipse/IDEA
Desktop OS
Simulator
Device

Helo
i have the same problem
after i do program and finish the all thing i send to android
but the problem when i open the program display black screen
what the reason??

Shai Almog

Jul 7, 2019, 10:10:09 PM7/7/19
to CodenameOne Discussions
Hi,
that can mean a lot of things. I suggest connecting the device with a cable and looking through the printouts from the device in logcat.
Also please confirm that the app works correctly in the simulator.

YouTube TV

Jul 8, 2019, 7:49:17 AM7/8/19
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
yes the app work with the simulator for that i dont know what i do work on simulator but dont work on android
and i dont know who locking
connecting the device with a cable and looking through the printouts from the device in logcat

‫في الاثنين، 8 يوليو 2019 في 5:10 ص تمت كتابة ما يلي بواسطة ‪Shai Almog‬‏ <‪shai....@gmail.com‬‏>:‬
Hi,
that can mean a lot of things. I suggest connecting the device with a cable and looking through the printouts from the device in logcat.
Also please confirm that the app works correctly in the simulator.

Shai Almog

Jul 8, 2019, 11:33:30 PM7/8/19
to CodenameOne Discussions
There are several tutorials in Google explaining how you can logcat a device: https://www.google.com/search?q=android+device+logcat
You would need the native Android SDK to do that and need to enable developer tools.

Did you change the project classpath or modify core behaviors?
A black screen can occur for multiple reasons since it's generally an exception or error before the first form is shown.