Simulator Gone Crazy

ariely...@gmail.com

Jan 6, 2015, 7:42:54 PM1/6/15
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
IDE: Eclipse (Applies to all three, though)
Desktop OS: Windows 7
Simulator: That's the problem, actually
Device: iPhone 6

Hey,
So, unfortunately, when I was adding the new iPhone 6 simulator skin, I selected a file other than that of the skin. This really screwed up my simulator, as shown below with the "hello world" application template:

I have absolutely no idea how to fix this. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Codename 1 plugin, and tried launching the simulator from all three supported IDEs. I would manually switch the skin from the skin menu, but apparently the skin menu has better places to be than where it belongs. I was hoping someone here could point me in the right direction. If it helps, I screwed up with the skin installation while using eclipse.

All the best,

Ariel

Shai Almog

Jan 7, 2015, 1:51:47 AM1/7/15
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com, ariely...@gmail.com
Hi,
try deleting/renaming the file you selected by accident. This should solve the issue.
If not try searching regedit for skin and removing those elements related to Codename One.