WebBrowser.setURL() cannot show local html

tw...@volantesystems.com

Jun 11, 2014, 2:06:19 PM6/11/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
If you are experiencing an issue please mention the full platform your issue applies to:
IDE: Eclipse
Desktop OS: Windows 7
Simulator

I just create a html file under the src folder.

ie.
In the code, I use the
WebBrowser wb = new WebBrowser();
wb.setURL("jar:///test.html");

but the simulator shows nothing
but if I try setURL("https://www.google.com")
OR

both works.

I use wb.setURL("jar:///test.html"); before and this morning, it worked in my simulator.

After I send debug build to codename one server, it updates my codename one library to the latest one.

Then the simulator not showing html anymore.

Also, the ((BrowserComponent) wb.getInternal()).execute(XXX) not work anymore.
Because I run some jquery command.
But it works even this morning.

Shai Almog

Jun 11, 2014, 11:47:32 PM6/11/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, it seems we broke something there. We'll look into that.