Bundle ID was changed in my ipa file

doanng...@gmail.com

Nov 16, 2014, 9:25:51 AM11/16/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
If you are experiencing an issue please mention the full platform your issue applies to:
IDE: Eclipse
Desktop OS: MAC
Simulator: iOS
Device: iPhone 4

I made app, send build to Codename One server successful.
I set my Bundle ID is: com.destiny.charlie, but after Codename One build and after I downloaded ipa from server, I checked Bundle ID is com.codename1.com.destiny.charlie
So when I submit this ipa file to iTune Connect (to submit to AppStore), I got error with new Bundle ID: com.codename1.com.destiny.charlie

I want to ask: why codename one change my Bundle ID, how can I submit my ipa to iTune Connect?

Thanks a lot!

Shai Almog

Nov 16, 2014, 10:05:17 AM11/16/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com, doanng...@gmail.com
It is crucial that the package name==bundle id and during creation of the project we set this into multiple different locations.
You will need to edit the codenameone_settings.properties to reflect the correct values all over the place.

doanng...@gmail.com

Nov 16, 2014, 10:14:00 AM11/16/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com, doanng...@gmail.com
I set my App ID in codenameone_settings.properties is: com.destiny.charlie
I created certificate and provisioning matching with this App ID. And Codename One server build it successful.
But now App ID is: com.codename1.com.destiny.charlie

So when I upload to iTune Connect, I got error Certificate not matching.

So how should I do now?

Thanks.

Shai Almog

Nov 16, 2014, 11:40:21 PM11/16/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com, doanng...@gmail.com
You need everything to match. All the packages should match as well as the location of your main class.
When we generate a new project we do that for you but if you refactored or did some changes in terms of app id you might have a problem.

doanng...@gmail.com

Nov 17, 2014, 7:59:49 AM11/17/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com, doanng...@gmail.com
My main class Container.java is put in my package com.destiny.charlie

My package and App Id are matching.

I send DEBUG build to Codename One server, and its Bundle ID after built is com.destiny.charlie
but when I send RELEASE build, bundle ID is: com.codename1.com.destiny.charlie

Please help !

Shai Almog

Nov 17, 2014, 12:36:37 PM11/17/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com, doanng...@gmail.com
Search the codenameone_settings.properties for the com.codename1 string and see where its coming from.
Also make sure that your release provisioning profile doesn't include that strings.