Mapping Natively example

gianni...@gmail.com

Sep 1, 2014, 3:10:59 AM9/1/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com

IDE: Eclipse
Mac OS
iOS

Hi, Am trying to run the example http://www.codenameone.com/blog/mapping-natively using eclipse on a mac. Could someone provide simple instructions to run this please as I am getting errors.

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.codename1.googlemaps.GoogleMapsTestApp

I Think its a simple configuration problem.

Thankls

GReg

Shai Almog

Sep 1, 2014, 10:52:27 AM9/1/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com, gianni...@gmail.com
Hi,
I'm guessing that when you created the project you created it with a different class name/package name combination than what we did in our test app.
It seems you used com.codename1.googlemaps
whereis we used com.codename1.test.googlemaps

Just copy the codenameone_settings.properties on top of your existing one and make sure to update the run section in the IDE to reflect the right class/package name.

gianni...@gmail.com

Sep 3, 2014, 9:30:42 PM9/3/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com, gianni...@gmail.com
Hi Shai,
Still not having much luck. Started again, imported the codename software then the mapping example software using SVN. Still get this error:

import com.codename1.maps.MapListener; cannot be resolved.

I hav looked through the library (CodenameOne.jar) but cannot find MapListener? Is there another version of CodenameOne.jar?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Greg

Screen Shot 2014-09-04 at 11.29.27 am.png

Shai Almog

Sep 4, 2014, 9:49:38 AM9/4/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com, gianni...@gmail.com
Hi,
update your client libraries. Go to project properties and select Codename One then click the "Update Client Libraries" button and wait.