UWP appxupload fail on submit to store

Thomas Wix

Jul 4, 2016, 1:31:04 PM7/4/16
to CodenameOne Discussions, tho...@3wix.dk
When i send a windows uwp build to codenameone it generates the appxupload file and i can upload this file to windows store and the file gets true validation but when i click submit to store i run in to a problem after a little time because it fail at the Certification part of the submit the error i get is this.

Levabo takes a dependency on Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Package (Microsoft.VCLibs.140.00) framework but is missing the framework dependency declaration in the manifest.
i do not now how to change the manifest list i have a post on stack overflow but have not gotten a answer that has solved the problem.

my codenameone_settings.properties is attached

Thanks in advance
codenameone_settings.properties

Steve Hannah

Jul 4, 2016, 1:46:25 PM7/4/16
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com, tho...@3wix.dk
I have been working with you on Stack overflow on this issue:

I'm just walking through the certification process in a sample app right now to try to reproduce the issue.  It says it may take a few hours to do the preprocessing step. How long did it take for you?

Steve

Steve Hannah
Software Developer
Codename One