Bug on start()

rava...@gmail.com

Oct 8, 2015, 5:47:27 AM10/8/15
to CodenameOne Discussions
IDE: NetBeans
Simulator

Hi,
i want to report this bug. I don't know if someone else just reported it.

In main class of the project, in the start() function i put a call to a function called startApp(). I declared in the class the function: private void startApp(){}.
No errore where reported on NetBeans but the project don't build  throwing this error:

java.lang.IllegalAccessException: Class com.codename1.impl.javase.Executor$1 can not access a member of class it.eniac.erp.mobile.NetERPriseMobile with modifiers "private"

it's not a problem, i resolved it renaming the function, but it's annoying to not have a hint about it ;)

Best Regards
Raffaele

Shai Almog

Oct 8, 2015, 11:49:31 PM10/8/15
to CodenameOne Discussions, rava...@gmail.com
Hi,
startApp is a reserved name from ages ago.