PARSE4CN1 push notifications on android

mba...@guarumo.com

May 25, 2017, 4:17:37 PM5/25/17
to CodenameOne Discussions
Hi guys,

I'm having some trouble integrating my app with the parse4cn1 lib. I followed the tutorial published on this link and the app registers normally on the Parse Server as an installation but when I try to send a push to Android devices  they simply aren't being sent.

I haven't tried on iOS yet, since I figured I'd start with Android, and I'm working with a new GUI Builder app if maybe that affects something for any reason.

Thanks for your help.

Shai Almog

May 26, 2017, 12:32:46 AM5/26/17
to CodenameOne Discussions
Hi,
haven't used it so I can't really help but if you tag a stack overflow question as parse4cn1 Chidi should notice that.
Message has been deleted

mba...@guarumo.com

May 27, 2017, 8:03:39 AM5/27/17
to CodenameOne Discussions
Ok, I have fixed this, it wasn't a parse4cn1 lib thing but a Parse Server related issue, I'm new to it and had no idea I had to run the pm2 restart command after modifying the cloud code, it's working now.

Thanks for your help.