Overriding single button style in theme

timg...@gmail.com

Nov 15, 2013, 5:42:02 AM11/15/13
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I'm trying to override a single button style in a theme for the Android version of my application.  Unfortunately any attempt seems to override entire theme and not just the button, as required.  As such I have to maintain all changes on both themes.

Is there are recommended way of going about overriding only certain styles whilst all others maintain the base theme, in the event that a global change needs to be made?

Regards

Tim

Shai Almog

Nov 15, 2013, 3:53:02 PM11/15/13
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com, timg...@gmail.com
Hi,
Set the UIID of the button to MyButton.
In the theme Add a new entry and type MyButton.
Select the Derive tab and type in Button (with unselected).
Do the same for pressed/selected respectively.