Using Pubnub-CodeNameOne-3.6.3.cn1lib in application

suresh krishna

Sep 29, 2014, 11:03:37 AM9/29/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
If you are experiencing an issue please mention the full platform your issue applies to:
IDE: Eclipse
Desktop Windows
Simulator  Codename one simulator

Hi,

I wanted to add pubnub library . I looked into similar questions asked by some one but i am unable to figure out the problem

Please look in to pubnub.png for more clarity

1) Added the Pubnub-CodeNameOne-3.6.3.cn1lib in the library folder
2) Unable to import com.pubnub.api

Thanks
pubnub.png

Shai Almog

Sep 29, 2014, 9:33:33 PM9/29/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
did you right click the project and select "Refresh Libs"?

suresh krishna

Sep 30, 2014, 1:50:34 AM9/30/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Thanks shai,

I was trying to use refresh option in eclipse ide.. when i used Codename one > refresh libs.. It worked