BrowserComponent ScrollListener Not Working

Popoola Ife

Apr 27, 2016, 9:16:06 AM4/27/16
to CodenameOne Discussions
Hello ,

I have a browsercomponent in my form in the center because i am using borderlayout. i added a scrolllistener to the browsercomponent but for some reason the scrollisterner isn't working.

What i am trying to do is listen for when the user scrolls to the end of my browser component and my code carries out an action when the user drags the component up but since my scroll listener is not working with the browsercompnent i am lost, any solution or suggestion is appreciated.

Thank you

Shai Almog

Apr 28, 2016, 1:03:45 AM4/28/16
to CodenameOne Discussions
Hi,
it's a peer component. Scroll listener won't work.

Popoola Ife

Apr 28, 2016, 4:06:16 AM4/28/16
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com

Okay since it won't work do you have any suggestion for me. On how to solve my problem.

Thank you.

On Apr 28, 2016 6:03 AM, "Shai Almog" <shai....@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,
it's a peer component. Scroll listener won't work.

Shai Almog

Apr 29, 2016, 12:37:01 AM4/29/16
to CodenameOne Discussions
Use JavaScript