Server build problem for Android

jeremy.te...@gmail.com

Feb 3, 2017, 3:20:58 PM2/3/17
to CodenameOne Discussions
Hello I have two build error for my two apps:

I use the Google Maps c1n-library and get following error, but I don't know if I have to use the newer version (there were some edits 18 days ago) or if I can fix this with changing some settings ?

you can't use the build hint android.includeGPlayServices together with android.playService.* build hints. They are exclusive of one another. Please remove the old android.includeGPlayServices hint from your code or from the cn1lib that might have injected it

Shai Almog

Feb 4, 2017, 1:31:29 AM2/4/17
to CodenameOne Discussions, jeremy.te...@gmail.com
Hi,
you need to remove the build hint android.includeGPlayServices from the Codename One Settings.

jeremy.te...@gmail.com

Feb 4, 2017, 4:59:42 AM2/4/17

On Saturday, February 4, 2017 at 7:31:29 AM UTC+1, Shai Almog wrote:
Hi,
you need to remove the build hint android.includeGPlayServices from the Codename One Settings.

Thank you very much for your fast support, now it works fine.

Codename One Settings => Build Hints