How can I set an custom icon for my app made for IOS, the option on the properties not accepting images

Caleb Nasio

Oct 9, 2014, 8:33:45 PM10/9/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Hello there am trying to set up a custom icon for my IOS app. Am using the option for setting up the icon given on the properties section. Each time I upload a png image it keeps rejecting it and asking for image with dimension of 512 x 512. The image I keep trying to upload is of that size. But is still wont take it. Is there a way of fixing this?
Capture.PNG

Chen Fishbein

Oct 9, 2014, 9:52:58 PM10/9/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Can you please attach the image you are trying to use?

Caleb Nasio

Oct 10, 2014, 5:14:58 AM10/10/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Here is the image am trying to upload.
VIZappLOGO.png

Chen Fishbein

Oct 10, 2014, 6:36:43 AM10/10/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
This file worked for me without a problem (b.t.w - the image size is 512x513 and not 512x512)

Caleb Nasio

Oct 10, 2014, 8:17:21 AM10/10/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
It worked I think it was my mistake...sorry should have looked more carefully at my resolution. Thanks a lot.