invalid in C99

Klaus

Oct 15, 2013, 7:28:52 AM10/15/13
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com

 XMLVM_CHECK_NPE(0)

..../app/build/xcode/src/app/java_lang_NoSuchFieldError.m:227:5: Implicit declaration of function 'java_lang_NullPointerException___INIT___' is invalid in C99

Hi,
 the error appears since cn1-update, 'don't know whether it has something to do with the update.

thanks in advance for an idea

Klaus

Oct 15, 2013, 8:48:47 AM10/15/13
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
'solved the problem by setting the C-language dialect to Compiler default & GCC_CW_ASM_SYNTAX = NO & linking the missing(who knows why?) iosnative/zooz-files to BuildSettings& outcommentimng that ZooZ/iosnative.m - things like Steve described....puuhhh

all in all it works again and I#m happy but patience is needed when unknown errors occur :-)
thanks you

Message has been deleted

Shai Almog

Oct 15, 2013, 2:29:49 PM10/15/13
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
If you are building offline please state that in your questions.

Klaus

Oct 15, 2013, 4:38:56 PM10/15/13
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
yes, this topic  is for offline build-tools.
I made message tags for the forum-view but I forgot that you can't see the tags in email-messages.

'still debugging offline-builds, it works but is a bit tricky -xCode 5 / OS 10.8,' guess there's something to adjust
in the netbeans/eclipse-compiler-build-defaults for xCode-projectfiles.

thank you