Developer needed - small contract to meet iOS June 2020 requirements (SDK 13, storyboard)

Matthew Sainson

Apr 6, 2020, 4:45:47 PM4/6/20
to CodenameOne Discussions
We are looking for a developer specializing in CodeName One to update our app to meet the Apple iOS June 2020 requirements. Specifically, we believe we need to recompile for SDK 13 and add the storyboard for the launch screen. The other requirements are either NA we believe they are already met. Please contact me at my email address if interested: Matt Sainson, ma...@gofluently.com.

Shai Almog

Apr 6, 2020, 11:54:09 PM4/6/20
to CodenameOne Discussions
These are all automatic for you unless you explicitly do something to block this.
We use storyboards in launch unless you explicitly use the generate screenshots build hint.
We migrated to xcode 11.3 which implies iOS SDK 13+. So this is on by default unless you explicitly defined xcode 10.1.

Matthew Sainson

Apr 7, 2020, 4:01:12 PM4/7/20
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
We no longer have our developer available that was handling this project. He indicated that the last release was prior to your update and is not compliant. So it might be that we just need to submit and recompile but that will require a developer that we are trying to find. Thanks for the information.

Matt Sainson

Director of Development

5921 Sutter Avenue

Carmichael, CA  95608

(916) 833-4214

tryfluency.com

facebook.com/GoFluently

twitter.com/GoFluently​

Confidentiality Notice:  The information contained in this e-mail transmission is privileged and confidential.  If you are not the intended recipient or an employee or agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination or copying of this transmission (including any attachments) is prohibited.  If you receive this message in error, or are not the named recipient(s), please notify the sender at the email address above, delete this email from your computer, and destroy any copies in any form immediately.  Receipt by anyone other than the named recipient(s) is not a waiver of any attorney-client, work product, or other applicable privilege.

Dave Dyer

Apr 7, 2020, 5:54:57 PM4/7/20
to CodenameOne Discussions
I might help you out.  Depending on the state your developer left things, you might be
in luck or have an alarmingly large expense in your future.