Developers needed

Daniel Laws

Feb 4, 2016, 8:37:47 AM2/4/16
to CodenameOne Discussions
Hi,

We are in search of experienced Codename one app developers to help us take our app forward.

Requirements:

Highly proficient with Codename One

Able to quickly come up to speed with developed Codename One App

Able to work with a team of backend developers.

Many thanks,

Daniel Laws

Diamond

Feb 4, 2016, 9:40:36 AM2/4/16
to CodenameOne Discussions, in...@raffler.co
Hi,

Do you want the developer to start the development from scratch or continue working on already started project?

Where are you based and how many Codename one/Java developers do you need?

Are you running a company or just an individual?

I can recommend someone if it's a long term contract and I can work on your app if no long term commitment required.

Gareth Murfin

Feb 12, 2016, 12:20:23 PM2/12/16
to CodenameOne Discussions, in...@raffler.co
I would be interested if the money isnt too bad. portfolio http://www.garethmurfin.co.uk latest codename one app wont go on here for a week or so but you can find it here https://raffler.co it launched yesterday