Searching and scrolling webBrowser

Tony Taylor

Mar 9, 2015, 11:44:39 AM3/9/15
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
IntelliJ 13.0.1
Windows 8,1
64 bit
Simulator

 I load my webbrowser with a string variable. All works fine to this point.
Now I need:
1: The browser to programmatically scroll to a chosen coordinate.
2: To bring selected text into view.

I have tried the getX and getY but I always get return value of zero (0)

The string variable contains HTML tags.
How do I get the browser to do this by either using the HTML tags or using a string search?

I have gotten this to work using Android WebView.

Shai Almog

Mar 9, 2015, 1:08:24 PM3/9/15
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
The scrolling happens within the web browser not within our code so you will need to use JavaScript to do that which you can inject during the onLoad event.