Class not found exception occuring in android device for jdbc driver

hos...@gmail.com

Jan 21, 2014, 3:19:34 AM1/21/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
I have developed small app to list categories of product.
i am connecting to Sql anywhere database over wlan.
i have added jconn4.jar file in lib folder under my project directory.
when i run my program on simulator. it works perfectly.
after that i send build file to server and got myapp.apk file.
i downloaded that file and installed it on my android phone.
but there it gives me error. it shows class not found exception.
com.jdbc4.jdbc.sybdriver not found error is thrown.
what is the procedure to correct this error in build of apk file.
Thanks

Chen Fishbein

Jan 21, 2014, 6:28:59 AM1/21/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com, hos...@gmail.com
Hi,
You cannot use jconn4.jar on Android, it is a library for Java SE.

Shai Almog

Jan 21, 2014, 2:35:28 PM1/21/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com, hos...@gmail.com

hos...@gmail.com

Jan 22, 2014, 1:18:20 AM1/22/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com, hos...@gmail.com
If i cant use jconn4.jar for android, then what is the procedure to connect to sqlanywhere database over wlan network.
Please tell me in detail as i am very new in java.
Thanks

Shai Almog

Jan 22, 2014, 1:20:52 AM1/22/14
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com, hos...@gmail.com