How to make a drop down menu button in codename one

kyr...@gmail.com

Sep 23, 2015, 3:29:05 AM9/23/15
to CodenameOne Discussions
Basically I need a button. And when that button is clicked, it drops down three more buttons (or selectable components). I can't seem to figure out how to do this. I'm unsure if I should use a Tree, or a Picker or something else. Please just let me know what UI element to use and how I can create a model for it. If you can find some example code I can work off, that would be great. The developer guide gives me nothing.

Chen Fishbein

Sep 23, 2015, 5:36:56 AM9/23/15
to CodenameOne Discussions, kyr...@gmail.com
Hi,
I think what you need is either a Picker with strings or a Combobox