Webview

adria...@mcpayment.com

Feb 3, 2015, 6:29:54 AM2/3/15
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com
If you are experiencing an issue please mention the full platform your issue applies to:
IDE: NetBeans/Eclipse/IDEA
Desktop OS Mobile IOS / IPhone
Simulator -
Device IPhone 6

Hi,

Can the webview do the following on iOS?

  • Function similar to Android hitTest (for iOS)? If you press or long press webview, it checks whether the item below is a link, image, etc and allows us to perform custom actions.

  • Event to handle HttpAuthRequest? E.g. expose didReceiveAuthenticationChallenge. Can I just add it from widget.Properties.AddEvent?

  • Event to handle SSL error

  • Event to handle downloading

Shai Almog

Feb 3, 2015, 11:36:44 AM2/3/15
to codenameone...@googlegroups.com, adria...@mcpayment.com
Hi,
no. But you can inject javascript into it and do most of that stuff thru javascript.
I don't think the authentication stuff will work though.