Passa al primo messaggio da leggere

rob18...@gmail.com

da leggere,
18 lug 2017, 14:07:1418/07/17
a codename-taurus

Robert Bac

Robert Bacon

Jul 3, 16:25 IDT

Hello,

I have been scouring Google to see if I can find a solution for this problem, but I keep running into the same responses. I have tried all responses found this way to no avail. My problem is that I have scripted a Yml file for Taurus to automate a JMeter test. This test has worked alone with JMeter, but every time I try to run it through Taurus, I get the following error:

09:19:10 ERROR: Child Process Error: Empty results, most likely jmxFileName (JMeterExecutor) failed. Actual reason for this can be found in logs under C:\Log\Directory

My error logs always look like this:

Error in NonGUIDriver java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Problem loading XML from:'C:\jmeter\bin\modified_jmxFileName', missing class com.thoughtworks.xstream.converters.ConversionException: