Checking for updates shows screen errors on every test

Sett 128 ganger
Hopp til første uleste melding

Andreas Kyrris

ulest,
2. feb. 2022, 07:27:2102.02.2022
til codename-taurus

This is showing erros on every test we run as you look for updates every run. This is a bug as this type of error shouldn't be showing.

I also think the collection of versions, platforms and install_IDs in the querystring is a bit shady. We do you need this information?

Andreas

```
logs/test-results-20220202_115156/bzt.log:[2022-02-02 11:51:56,803 DEBUG Engine] Requesting updates info: https://gettaurus.org/updates/?version=1.16.3&installID=linux-XXXXX
logs/test-results-20220202_115156/bzt.log:[2022-02-02 11:51:56,803 DEBUG HTTPClient] Making HTTP request GET https://gettaurus.org/updates/?version=1.16.3&installID=linux-XXXXX
logs/test-results-20220202_115156/bzt.log:[2022-02-02 11:52:03,454 DEBUG urllib3.connectionpool] https://gettaurus.org:443 "GET /updates/?version=1.16.3&installID=linux-XXXXXX HTTP/1.1" 500 1096
```

```
500 Internal Server Error PHP Error with code 2: pg_connect(): Unable to connect to PostgreSQL server: timeout expired

That's all we have to say...
```

Alla

ulest,
11. feb. 2022, 09:10:4111.02.2022
til codename-taurus
Hello,

Thank you for reporting the error. We are already working on it.

BR,
Alla
Svar alle
Svar til forfatter