Did you get a large room/suite but don't need all that space? Interested in swapping for a smaller room?

Nathan Loding

Nov 27, 2018, 7:42:41 PM11/27/18
to CodeMash
I posted this in the Slack channel too, and it's a shot in the dark, but perhaps, just maybe ...

Did you get a large room/suite but don't need all that space? Interested in swapping for the Lodge?

Let me know!

Jesse Liberty

Nov 28, 2018, 7:56:50 AM11/28/18
to CodeMash
I'd have to check what I have, but I'm happy to take the smaller room if it helps.  Is the Lodge far?  I have some trouble walking any distance due to asthma.

Nathan Loding

Nov 28, 2018, 9:02:16 AM11/28/18
to CodeMash
I don't know where the Lodge rooms are located, honestly, but I believe they are in the same wing as the conference center. Depending on what room/suite you have, I'm interested!

Nathan Loding

Nov 28, 2018, 10:26:06 PM11/28/18
to CodeMash
Hey Jesse - did you have a chance to see what room type you have?