Sign up to give a Codemash Lightning Talk!

Corey Haines

Jan 7, 2018, 12:35:20 PM1/7/18
to codemash
You have something interesting to talk about, don't you? I know you do. Have a hobby that you could talk for up to 6 minutes about? Perhaps you only want to talk about it for 4 minutes? That's totally cool! What to do?

GIVE A LIGHTNING TALK!

We have spots for about 20 folks (probably can go longer if we go over that), so there is plenty of opportunity for you to submit a talk.
http://lightningvote.com/events/22

Worried about having time to prepare? Don't worry, it is just a quick talk about something you are excited about. Don't need super fancy slides or anything. Worried about not knowing how to put the words together in the right way? I HAVE FAITH IN YOU! YOU'LL DO FINE! Just talk about something you are interested and excited about.

Extra bonus points if you get up and talk about the wacky antics of your pet with adorable pictures!

Sign up here!
http://lightningvote.com/events/22

-Corey