Google Code Jam 2009 Qualification Round - only 24 hours away!

Igor Naverniouk

Sep 1, 2009, 7:06:20 PM9/1/09
to googl...@googlegroups.com, codejam-...@googlegroups.com

Ready, set … CODE!

The launch of Code Jam 2009 is only 24 hours away!

If you have not already registered for this year’s iteration of Google Code Jam, please visit our website with a little time to spare before Thursday, September 3rd  at 23:00 UTC.  Please note that you are allowed to register until the conclusion of the qualification round.

The qualification round begins on Wednesday, September 2nd at 23:00 UTC (find your local time here). You may log in and compete at any point during its 24-hour duration. While there is no time limit on this portion of the contest, we do not intend for you to take more than a couple of hours to solve the necessary problems to move forward.  If you advance to Online Round 1, you will receive an email from us after the end of the qualification round. There is no limit to the number of advancers. The qualification round officially closes on Thursday, September 3rd at 23:00 UTC.

If you have any questions, please visit the Code Jam FAQ on our website, or email us at programmingco...@google.com.

-- The Code Jam team