Code Jam 2010 announcement.

Igor Naverniouk

Mar 1, 2010, 2:18:40 PM3/1/10
to codejam-...@googlegroups.com
Google Code Jam is back!

We know you have been waiting for news, and we are excited to announce
Google Code Jam 2010 to the true die-hard coding fans. Google Code
Jam, powered by Google App Engine, is our annual programming
competition, where thousands of coders around the world attack
algorithmic problems in several 2.5-hour online rounds. If you make it
through the first four rounds, you'll be flown to our on-site finals,
to be held for the first time at the Google office in Dublin! Once
there, you will compete with 24 other top coders for the $5,000 first
prize -- and the coveted title of Code Jam champion.

We don't want you to miss out on any of the action, so we are
announcing some important dates for Google Code Jam 2010.

Important dates: http://code.google.com/codejam/schedule.html
Contest info: http://code.google.com/codejam
Rules and Terms: http://code.google.com/codejam/rules.html

Good luck, and we hope to see you in Dublin, Ireland!
-- the Google Code Jam team