Code Jam 2010 is over!

Igor Naverniouk

Jul 31, 2010, 2:54:58 PM7/31/10
Code Jam 2010 is over!

We would like to thank all of you for participating and congratulate all of the finalists, and especially Egor Kulikov, the new Code Jam Champion. Egor will keep his title at least until next year's Finals in Tokyo, Japan! Dates will be announced in early 2011.

It was a very close round until the very end, but the top 5 places ended up being decided by points alone, with no ties. See the final scoreboard here:
http://code.google.com/codejam/contest/scoreboard?c=801485
Post-contest analysis and solutions are here:
http://code.google.com/codejam/contest/dashboard?c=801485#s=a

Have a great year. We hope to see you back in 2011.
-- the Code Jam team