Editorials Available for Qualification Round

Bartholomew Furrow

Aug 2, 2008, 3:57:02 PM8/2/08
to googl...@googlegroups.com, codejam-...@googlegroups.com
Due to popular demand, some of our intrepid engineers have written editorials for the problems from the Google Code Jam 2008 Qualification Round.  Obviously we're a little behind on editorials (given that Round 2 just finished), but look for more to come out soon.

Enjoy!
Bartholomew

Bartholomew Furrow

Aug 5, 2008, 12:37:11 AM8/5/08
to codejam-...@googlegroups.com
And hey, just in case you're interested in *finding* those tutorials, go to http://code.google.com/codejam/contest, open the Qualification Round and go down to "Contest Analysis."  Sorry for not mentioning that earlier!