Does Codeigniter Support all these??

nikhil rao

Jul 29, 2013, 3:23:05 AM7/29/13
to codei...@googlegroups.com
Hello Guys,

Does Codeigniter support the below features required for my project:

1)      RBAC (Preferably Group based Access)

2)      Authentication and Session Management along with authorization.

3)      RESTFul API.

4)      MVC Please do advice what are the advantages and how easy is it to use. This is my first project in PHP. Any help heighly appreciable. Do provide links/examples if available for the above.

 ThThanks in advance

Marco Monteiro

Jul 29, 2013, 9:49:55 AM7/29/13
to nikhi...@gmail.com, codei...@googlegroups.com
1 - It does not provide that by default but you can use something like ion_auth a library done exactly for that.
2 - The same library also does that.
3 - There's also a library for that.
4 - It's quite easy, and if you're not to MVC codeigniter is the easiest framework to implement that.

--
Marco Monteiro