A newcomer in responsive CMS! (OPEN SOURCE)

Jeff Simons

Jan 20, 2013, 7:31:20 AM1/20/13
to codei...@googlegroups.com
Hi All,
Recently, I have been learning CodeIgniter and tried its capabilities. Now, I have created I think a descent project called CodeCMS. But this not yet fully finished and looking for people to help me out to make it grow. You may find not the best coding practice and I am ok to change this along the way. I am also willing to learn. =)

This project aims to be one of the open source CMS from Philippines. It is also already bootstrapped, frontEnd and backEnd (responsive). To set it up, kindly read the README. =)

Hoping for your support and Enjoy forking! =)