Unable to resolve my address (GWT Plugin 2.6.1)

John Dahle

Sep 16, 2014, 3:02:32 PM9/16/14
to codehaus-mojo-gwt-...@googlegroups.com
Guys--
I'm running GWT in test mode straight from the template (after verifying that the template application ran successfully). I keep getting

"com.google.gwt.junit.JUnitFatalLaunchException: Unable to resolve my address."  Deeper in the stack, I see that it is:

Caused by: java.net.UnknownHostException: test1.xxxx.com

I've googled it, but I don't see anything out there that shows why the plugin would be giving me this issue, nor do I have test1.xxxx.com anywhere in my project. Sorry if this is a noobie questions.

Thanks!
John Dahle

Thomas Broyer

Sep 17, 2014, 4:56:17 AM9/17/14
to codehaus-mojo-gwt-...@googlegroups.com
Could you paste the complete stacktrace?