Embedded Tomcat9 HTTPS

Jason Smith

Jan 13, 2021, 5:03:05 PM1/13/21
to Codehaus Cargo
Is the https tomcat configuration supported with embedded tomcat (cargo.tomcat.httpSecure)? After not being able to get it to work, I took a look at the cargo source code and the only place I see these props being use is in Tomcat5xStandaloneLocalConfiguration. It is setting up replacement of props in conf/server.xml. Looking at target/cargo/configurations/tomcat9x/conf there is no server.xml (just context.xml, logging.properties, tomcat-users.xml, & web.xml).

Thanks,
Jason

S. Ali Tokmen

Jan 14, 2021, 2:02:28 PM1/14/21
to codehau...@googlegroups.com

Hi Jason

You are right, org.codehaus.cargo.container.tomcat.internal.TomcatEmbedded doesn't configure the secure HTTP parameters.

Of course, contributions are always welcome 😁

Regards

S. Ali Tokmen
http://ali.tokmen.com/
http://contact.ali.tokmen.com/