Before we say goodbye to 2020 time to say hello to Codehaus Cargo 1.8.3!

S. Ali Tokmen

Dec 15, 2020, 5:59:43 AM12/15/20
to Codehaus Cargo

Dear Codehaus Cargo enthusiasts

As most of us are getting ready to say goodbye to 2020, we are happy to announce our last Codehaus Cargo release for 2020, version 1.8.3. This new version comes with many improvements and one bug fix:

  • General
    • [CARGO-1535] - AbstractInstalledLocalContainer#addMemoryArguments is inconsistent with the boolean server parameter from AbstractInstalledLocalContainer#createJvmLauncher
  • Containers - Jetty
    • [CARGO-1536] - Add support for Jetty 10.x.
      Note: Jetty 10 has changed the “inner workings” of certain portions of Jetty, we hence have a new version of the Jetty Remote Deployer WAR only for Jetty 10.
    • [CARGO-1537] - Add support for Jetty 11.x.
      Note: Jetty 11 marks the switch from to Jakarta EE, which implies that the primary package for all implemented APIs has changed from javax. to jakarta., we hence have a new version of the Jetty Remote Deployer WAR for Jetty 11 (onwards).
  • Containers - GlassFish
  • Containers - WildFly

To try out this latest version:

And, of course, with this we also wish you a great start to the new year - Stay safe!

--

S. Ali Tokmen
http://ali.tokmen.com/