How to not map a property?

Plácido Monteiro Dinelli Bisneto

Sep 14, 2011, 4:46:02 PM9/14/11
to codec...@googlegroups.com
How can I set a property or several properties to not be mapped as "persistent"?

Fabio Maulo

Sep 15, 2011, 6:59:52 AM9/15/11
to codec...@googlegroups.com
If the property does not have state (field) it is done by default, otherwise you can use
orm.ExcludeProperty<YourEntity>(x=> x.NoPersistent)

--
Fabio Maulo

Plácido Monteiro Dinelli Bisneto

Sep 19, 2011, 1:13:49 AM9/19/11
to codec...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Fabio!

I didn't find this method anywhere...
I think it could be better if this method was in the ICassMapper or IPersistentClassCustomizer..
What do you think? :)

Fabio Maulo

Sep 19, 2011, 9:49:54 AM9/19/11
to codec...@googlegroups.com
It is a responsibility of "domain descriptor"... The class ObjectRelationalMapper is the implementation of IDomainInspector

2011/9/19 Plácido Monteiro Dinelli Bisneto <cid...@live.com>

--
Fabio Maulo