[CB21] CODE BLUE 2021 CODE BLUE 2021 will be a hybrid conference, online streaming, and in-person.

CODE BLUE PR

Jul 19, 2021, 5:24:16 AM7/19/21
to codebl...@googlegroups.com
[日本文は英文の後に続きます]Hello All,
Thank you for your continued support for CODE BLUE.
We are pleased to announce that we have released a news release today, July 19th, and have started accepting speaker applications and pre-registration. For more details, please refer to the following links.CFP:https://codeblue.jp/2021/en/cfp/
Registration: https://codeblue.jp/2021/en/registration/
Official Web: https://codeblue.jp/2021/en/If you have any questions, please feel free to contact CODE BLUE office.Thank you for your continued support.
・講演募集:https://codeblue.jp/2021/cfp/
・事前参加登録:https://codeblue.jp/2021/registration/ご質問等ございましたら
お気軽にCODE BLUE事務局までお問い合わせください。引き続き何卒よろしくお願いします。CODE BLUE事務局