next meetup - may 13th ?

Thomas Figg

Apr 23, 2009, 11:54:57 AM4/23/09
to code...@googlegroups.com
Thanks to all who attended the first meetup, I had a lot of fun.

What we learned:

the pear tree has some sport shown on wednesday.
we should avoid it in future

the hoose has nice real ale.

and a bunch of stuff about programming no less

So for next month, shall we attempt to use the hoose,
or are there any other pubs (within distance of appleton)
that are any good ?

-- tef

Robert Rothenberg

May 12, 2009, 2:41:03 AM5/12/09
to code...@googlegroups.com
Assuming the next meeting is tomorrow (13 May), where is it? I'll be
attending the Bigraphs Course at the Forum, and may drag a few people
along.

Thomas Figg

May 12, 2009, 6:30:14 AM5/12/09
to code...@googlegroups.com

On 12 May 2009, at 07:41, Robert Rothenberg wrote:

> Assuming the next meeting is tomorrow (13 May), where is it? I'll be
> attending the Bigraphs Course at the Forum, and may drag a few people
> along.

Tech meetup tomorrow,

Programming thingy next week, in the hoose.

Gordon Guthrie

May 12, 2009, 7:18:08 AM5/12/09
to code...@googlegroups.com

> Programming thingy next week, in the hoose.

http://www.theauldhoose.co.uk/ I presume... what time?

I will do an erlounge announcement on the Erlang mailing list..