icfp pissup anyone?

Thomas Figg

Jul 10, 2009, 6:32:40 AM7/10/09
to codebloc
http://www.reddit.com/r/programming/comments/8zssp/so_whos_going_to_be_in_edinburgh_for_icfp_fancy_a/

As I'm sure you're all aware, the International Conference on
Functional Programming is in sunny Edinburgh, Scotland, this year, at
the end of August, and no doubt many of you will be in attendance.
Some Edinburgh-based Redditors (er, that would be me, tef and
wormwood_pearl) were thinking that it could be cool to have a Proggit
meetup, possibly over a tasty beverage of some description, and put
some faces to usernames.

It's a bit early, but I thought I'd get the ball rolling. So: anyone
up for it? Any preferences for the form and timing of this event? And
would any Edinburgh-based Redditors like to help us scout locations?