Thank you and Feedback

Jennifer Redman

Oct 7, 2010, 6:13:56 PM10/7/10
to codeathon-f...@googlegroups.com
Hello!

Thanks to everyone who attended the Codeathon at GHC10 this year.  We are hoping that this is just the beginning and would like to hear some of your impressions on participating in the Codeathon.

Anyone have any stories or comments they'd like to share about the GHC10 Codeathon?

(We would also love to use some of those impressions in various forms of marketing to help spread the word that code- and hack- athons targeted towards women are an important step in increasing diversity in F/OSS projects - if you don't mind being quoted, please let us know.)

Additionally, an informational post is coming shortly on how to stay involved with the Sahana-Eden project and continue the work you started at GHC10.

A very big thanks to everyone who participated and facilitated,

Jen