GHC10 Codeathon for Humanity Facilitator Training Recap and Session 2

Avni Khatri

Sep 23, 2010, 5:22:00 PM9/23/10
to codeathon-f...@googlegroups.com, Jennifer Redman, Christine Chiu, Pat Tressel, Fran Boon, Louiqa Raschid, Jenn Hsu, Avni Khatri
Hi all -

Thanks to everyone who participated in last week's training.
We wanted to recap a little bit of the session and give info about the 2nd session tomorrow.

1. Just a reminder that we have our 2nd training tomorrow Friday @ 3PM PDT
    You should already have an invite in your calendar

Outside US: 1-617-224-4792
Participant Code: 34481102#

      You can view the first training we had here (unfortunately the audio did not come through, but you can see the slides):

2. Installation of Sahana Eden
a. Please try to install sahana edent before our meeting tomorrow so we can talk about any issues you encountered.
b. We can talk about having an assisted install this weekend if needed (via IRC and/or phone)

3. Agenda for tomorrow's training
a. Install -
- How did it go?
- Questions and Issues
b. Projects participants will be working on
c. Facilitator roles and responsibilities
d. Overview of Sahana (if needed)

4. Please take a look again @ the following:

  Please take a look at the GHC10 Facilitator Guide here: http://eden.sahanafoundation.org/wiki/FacilitatorGuide
  * Review the referenced doc on http://eden.sahanafoundation.org/wiki/FacilitatorGuide
  * Install the Sahana-Eden developer environment using the virtual image.

Please don't hesitate to email the google group or contact us if you have any questions.
Thank you all!!!

- Avni, Jen, and the rock star Sahana gang

Rose Robinson

Sep 24, 2010, 5:43:44 PM9/24/10
to Codeathon for Humanity
Still having issues. Will there be time available in chat room today
so we can spend some time on the issues? Didn't want to take away from
agenda of today's meeting. Thanks.
>         * Review the referenced doc onhttp://eden.sahanafoundation.org/wiki/FacilitatorGuide

Avni Khatri

Sep 24, 2010, 5:46:35 PM9/24/10
to codeathon-f...@googlegroups.com
Rose - Yes, we'll have time and if we don't get to your specifics today, I'll work with you over the weekend.

Avni