Wednesday - F/OSS booth and Drop-in Training

Jennifer Redman

Sep 28, 2010, 10:06:43 PM9/28/10
to codeathon-f...@googlegroups.com
Hello!

For those of you attending the Codeathon who haven't had time to set up your development environment please stop by the F/OSS booth tomorrow and we'll help you get setup.  I'll be there from 9-11 and 15:00-16:00 - but will also leave some flash-drives with all the files you need to set up your virtual dev environment in case I'm not available.

Additionally, you are invited to stop by the facilitator/participant training session -- in the Learning Center on Wednesday from 13:00 -15:00.

As always please check the wiki for updates and additional documentation.

Look forward to meeting you over the next few days!

Jen

twitter/identi.ca - jenred
freenode: jenred