Fwd: FW: Job #27978: RM - BA Lead- TX- 5992710

kanna staffing

Sep 20, 2016, 11:46:18 AM9/20/16

HI

We have a requirement,

Please let me know if you are comfortable,

Client: Accenture

Location:TX

C2C/W2/1099-H1

Job #27978: RM - BA Lead- TX- 5992710

Please send me profile on my id pko...@myasap.com

Job Description:

1. Kronos (v6.2 or Higher)- Base Configuration, Manager/Employee Timecard Approval, People Record, Labor Levels, Timecard View, Timecard Edits, Pay code Edits, Timecard Reconciliation, Historical Edits, Timecard Audit, Transaction Assistant, Accrual Balances, Genes, Hyperfind Queries, Core Reports, Remote Clocks, Security

2. Excellent analysis and design abilities using object methods in support of authoring System Requirements documentation.

3. Excellent verbal & written communication skills.

4. Excellent abilities in the design & creation of test plans & test cases which support the test plans.

5. Ability to work as a liaison with both the customer & developers

6. Excellent SQL development skills used in support of testing & trouble shooting custom solutions

7. Functional understanding of Quality Center Must be able to work independently & work well as a team member

8. Must have the ability to facilitate/lead their own meetings, communicate project status

9. Lead a team of BAs

Thanks & Regards

Prasanna Babu

678-221-4992 X 216

pko...@myasap.com

www.myasap.com

Note: This email is not intended to be a solicitation.  Please accept our apologies and reply in the subject heading with REMOVE to be removed from our Mailing list.