Fwd: FW: MicroStrategy Technical Lead || New York, NY || 1 Month

kanna staffing

Sep 1, 2016, 5:23:11 PM9/1/16

Hope you doing well.

Please have a look at the below position and let me know if you are available or know of anyone who can take this position. Send me your most updated resume in a word document with your contact details for further discussions ASAP.

MicroStrategy Technical Lead

New York, NY

1 Month

Client: ACCENTURE

VISA COPY MUST

C2C,w2,1099

YEB - Microstrategy VERY HIGH SKILLS for Design, Develop, and configure software systems to meet market and/or client requirements either end-to-end from analysis, design, implementation, quality assurance (including testing), to delivery and maintenance of the software product or system or for a specific phase of the lifecycle. Apply knowledge of technologies, applications, methodologies, processes and tools to support a client, project or entity. English and Team lead experience mandatory

Thanks & Regards

Prasanna Babu

678-221-4992 X 216

pko...@myasap.com