Job opportunities at Washington University in St. Louis Libraries

Harriett Green

May 5, 2022, 9:34:08 AM5/5/22
to Code4Lib Midwest
Hello all,

My name is Harriett Green, I'm the Associate University Librarian for Digital Scholarship and Technology Services at Washington University in St. Louis, and I wanted to introduce myself as a new member of the Code4Lib Midwest list.  I also wanted to share some currently open job opportunities we have here at WashU Libraries:

The job responsibilities, salary information, and required qualifications for each position are at those provided links. I hope you'll consider applying or sharing with potentially interested colleagues, and I'd be more than happy to chat with you about these roles. Thank you!

All my best,
Harriett  Green

Harriett Green (she/her/hers)

Associate University Librarian for Digital Scholarship and Technology Services

Washington University Libraries | Washington University in St. Louis

MSC 1061-0141-03, 1 Brookings Drive | St. Louis, MO 63130

ph: 314-935-5400 | harriet...@wustl.edu

http://orcid.org/0000-0003-1834-6264