Open Source ILS Grant Opportunity

Laura Barry

Aug 29, 2019, 5:24:01 PM8/29/19
to Code4Lib Midwest
Dear All,
Hope this finds you well. I am reaching out on behalf of Equinox Open Library Initiative to highlight our recent grant initiative: the Equinox Open Source Grant.

It will provide in-kind hosting and support of Koha, the first open source Integrated Library System to be used worldwide, to a successful non-profit or governmental organization with a library in need of resources to obtain a modern, online library catalog. Details can be found on our website. The application form is accessible here: http://bit.ly/EquinoxOSGrant . We will be accepting submissions through November 1, 2019.

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration.

Best,

Laura
Equinox Open Library Initiative