Friday call; notes

8 ikustaldi
Joan irakurri gabeko lehen mezura

Gary Thompson

irakurri gabe,
2014(e)ko ots. 25(a) (21:52:53)14/2/25
Hartzailea: code4lib-l...@googlegroups.com
I scheduled a Google Hangout to discuss our Code4Lib 2015 hosting proposal for Friday at 3:00.

Does anyone want to participate who cannot participate at that time? Please speak up soon.

Regardless of the time, we can use this link:     http://goo.gl/3Y93ly

I added notes about UCLA and Westwood to the shared document. But frankly I think we should go with the Hotel Figuroa just so we can have the craft beer fest in the Moroccan Suites!

Special question to folks from the Getty Research Institute: would there be a chance of having a reception atop the hill? How cool would that be! The Hotel Angeleno would be convenient to facilities at both the GRI and UCLA.

Cheers,
--
-- Gary Thompson
-- Head of Software Development and Project Management

Erantzun guztiei
Erantzun egileari
Birbidali
0 mezu berri