code4lib-LA annual conference notes (code4lib-los-angeles@googlegroups.com)

Joshua Gomez (Google Drive)

Feb 25, 2014, 7:02:50 PM2/25/14
to code4lib-l...@googlegroups.com
I've shared an item with you.
I'm putting together some notes about venues for hosting the annual conference. I'm still waiting to hear back from some of the hotels, but I've at least got an outline started. Please feel free to edit the structure and add new options you think we should look in to.
Document code4lib-LA annual conference notes
Google Drive: create, share, and keep all your stuff in one place. Logo for Google Drive

jouchida

Feb 25, 2014, 8:55:26 PM2/25/14
to code4lib-l...@googlegroups.com
I entered some Pasadena options and submitted an RFP to the Pasadena Convention Center. If there's a meeting happening Friday, I can attend virtually.

--Joyce
USC Libraries