Code4Lib Northern California meeting: August 31st @ SJSU

1 view

acollier

Jul 10, 2018, 12:52:51 PM7/10/18
to code4lib Los Angeles

Greetings!

We’re planning a 1-day Code4Lib Northern California (NorCal) free unconference happening on August 31st at San Jose State University. We hope you will take part in this meeting, the aim of which is to help you learn new skills, provide opportunities to share your ideas, and network with other library technologists from the region. The meeting is structured loosely around the “unconference” model, which encourages attendees to hold and run the activities, but with some workshops and talks planned in advance.

We are currently working on planning details, and hope to email this list again when the registration opens up. If you’re interested in this meeting, please:

  1. Save the date of August 31st;

  2. Follow or jump in and help with planning details coordinated here: https://wiki.code4lib.org/Code4Lib_Norcal_2018

  3. Consider a workshop, lightning talk, breakout, or other you’d like to contribute;

  4. And spread the word!

Anyone who wants to help with this event or future Code4Lib NorCal events happen, we’re really love to have you jump in now. Our link to our planning/working space, again:https://wiki.code4lib.org/Code4Lib_Norcal_2018

Thanks!