Code4Lib SoCal: August 7 @ UCLA

Gary Thompson

Jul 28, 2014, 8:11:36 PM7/28/14
to code4lib-l...@googlegroups.com, CODE...@listserv.nd.edu, DRUPA...@listserv.uic.edu
(Please forgive the the cross-posting.)

The Southern California Code4Lib community will have a half day mini-conference; please join us!

Details:
- Thursday August 7, 10:00-3:00
- Charles E Young Research Library at UCLA
- RSVP for parking and lunch at this link:
http://www.meetup.com/Code4lib-SoCal/events/183504042/

Cheers,
--
-- Gary Thompson
-- Head of Software Development and Project Management

cgordon

Jul 31, 2014, 1:55:41 PM7/31/14
to code4lib-l...@googlegroups.com, g...@library.ucla.edu
I would like to attempt to webcast this on the Code4lib Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/code4lib

Presenters should download and install Telestream Desktop presenter from http://bit.ly/1iRUJmp. Note that this works on Mac and PC only. I will bring a VGA tap as a backup.

It would be great if I could get a wired connection for my streaming computer.

Thanks,

Cary

Salazar, Christina

Jul 31, 2014, 3:20:53 PM7/31/14
to code4lib-l...@googlegroups.com, g...@library.ucla.edu

Cary Gordon

Jul 31, 2014, 4:15:19 PM7/31/14
to code4lib-l...@googlegroups.com
I have full scuba gear and a GoPro, so I will be there, deluge or not.

Everyone who can walk, drive or crawl should come to the actual event, but we will have some video, if conditions permit. I won't know if it can be live until I get more network info.

Hopefully, swimming won't be necessary.

Cary
--
Cary Gordon
The Cherry Hill Company

Cabrera Thompson, Chris

Jul 31, 2014, 4:57:09 PM7/31/14
to Cary Gordon, code4lib-l...@googlegroups.com
Ha,
I may need to borrow your scuba gear so that I can get my car out of Lot 4!

_________________________

Chris Cabrera Thompson

Web Services

Digital Initiatives and Information Technology

University Of CaliforniaLos Angeles

22484 Charles E. Young Research Library

Box 951575

Los Angeles, CA 90095-1575

Voice: 310.206.6638

Twitter: @ccthompson

Salazar, Christina

Jul 31, 2014, 5:11:35 PM7/31/14
to code4lib-l...@googlegroups.com

Your cars are STILL there?!? Proving yet again: NEVER drive to UCLA.